Webinar 6: Intermediate check-ups, refinements and retention
Intermediate check-up visits mark the patient’s treatment milestones and are crucial in assessing progress.
This webinar will take place on June 17, 2022, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EET and will demonstrate the needed steps to ensure that the patient’s treatment is going according to their treatment plan and preventing any treatment failure further down the line.
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Assess the patient’s progress against their treatment objectives and plan;
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues;
- Decide when and how to request a refinement to the treatment plan;
- Understand why teeth need to be retained after orthodontic treatment;
- Apply the retention protocol to the patient’s treatment to ensure stability and prevent relapse.
This webinar will be held in English and recorded. 7 days of access will be granted for participants who will not be able to attend.
This webinar is a part of Ordoline Academy-Essentials webinar series. You can register for this webinar only or subscribe for the entire webinar series. More information is available here.